Tom Sox Board Members
Executive Board Members
Mike Paduano, Director of Baseball Operations
Joby Giacalone, Director of Promotions
Kathy Morris, Secretary
Kevin Badke, Meals Coordinator
JT Enoch, Community Service
Drew Goodman, Press & Media Liaison
Brian Johnson, Legal Counsel
John Raymond, Non-Profit Coordinator
John Scaglione, Treasurer
Brian Wamoff, Player Internships
Seth Wilson, Parking Supervisor
- OPERATIONS/SPORTS AND EVENT MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIPS Interns may assist in the following areas:
- Promotions: Creation and implementation of promotional events for selected home games and within the Charlottesville Community. Execute multiple in-game promotional contests involving fans, players, mascots, etc.
- Game Operations: Set up operations for the baseball stadium and a positive game day experience for our fans. Assist the Operations Manager or Director of Baseball Operations in various game day duties including management and organization of the volunteer staff. Organize the Player Meal Program. Provide the home and away team with drink coolers.
- Administrative Duties: Community Marketing: Marketing of the Tom Sox throughout the community, including: deliver pocket schedules and ticket information to area businesses. Assist with displays and information distribution at area events, support team at community engagements. Assist with VIP Events for Game Day Sponsors.
- Sabremetrics: Team of interns will document and analyze every pitch and play that feeds the GameChanger application. This team also travels to every away game.
- MASCOT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM The Charlottesville Tom Sox is looking for 2 to 3 energetic individuals who are interested in performing as our mascot at 21 home games and at community appearances throughout the summer. You will be trained and coached by a former professional baseball mascot. When not in the mascot costume, you will act as the wrangler and be responsible for assisting the mascot with crowd interactions.
- TOM SOX SPORTS MEDIA INTERNSHIP PROGRAM We have partnered with Paladin Media Group to provide up to 4 interns with opportunities to gain great exposure in the world of Media. Interns will also have the opportunity to work in the press box with the radio broadcast team, official scorer, and local press officials.